Moustache Nails Tutorial
1. Choose the colors you want in your nail background (gradient). You’ll need a cosmetic or dish washing sponge and a fine brush.
2. Paint your nails white, let it dry and choose a color to start the gradient.
3. Paint directly the color on the sponge.
4. Quickly, press the sponge on nails with little knocks, creating the gradient effect.
5. Do the same process with other colors.
6. Get the brush and the black polish to draw the moustache.
7. Wait it dry and use a top coat!
Your moustache nails are done! justtryinyournail